Our Board of Directors
Current members: M. Tsepeleva, M. Dudziak
(see below regarding new members of this formal Board)
Our Community of Mentors (Fellows, Scientists, Engineers, Teachers)
MIRNOVA Foundation and Academy are currently **actively** seeking to meet and begin serious discussions with People and Organizations (companies, agencies, foundations, schools and universities) for the following:
 Formal membership positions on the BOARD OF DIRECTORS for MIRNOVA Foundation and MIRNOVA Academy.
 Formal membership positions on the BOARD OF ADVISORS for MIRNOVA Academy. This Board is constituted by a set of persons who are Fellows or other Mentors at the Master or Craftsman levels of experience and activity. There will also be always one representative on this Board from each of the following combined team groups: (1) Interns and Stewards, and (2) Students and Apprentices.
 Formal membership affiliation and engagement as MENTORS to serve in both onsite and online project activity with participating students at middle-school, high-school, and adult levels of activity.
 Formal membership on the MIRNOVA Academy STAFF at levels of intern-assistants and higher, serving on both part-time and progressively full-time roles, both remote (telecommuting) and onsite, for the following areas of expertise and specialization:
- Manager-assistants (evolving into potentially full-time team manager positions after time and good performance):
- Funds Development and Marketing (including advertising)
- Educational Projects (coordination including scheduling of events, mentors, participants with schools, universities, companies, general public)
- Media and Communications (production and coordination of materials, editing, video,etc.)
- Human Resources (communications and organizing with participants at all levels)
- Two Interns with entry-level experience (evolving into potentially full-time team member positions):
- Funds Developer (finding and making contacts and connections)
- Proposal and Grant Writer
- One technical manager (full-time (or major part-time engagement) person (minimally))
Information Systems (websites, portals, databases, online media including events)
 Contract Services
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Contract and Proposal Specialist
- Public Relations Agent
and very significantly, we are seeking to meet Upstanding, Serious, Philanthropic SPONSORS and SUPPORTERS. That may be you, reading this, or it may be someone you know and who respects You.
MIRNOVA is supported by sponsors, contributors, grantors, and contractors. These are defined here:
Contributor – individual or organization (generally individuals, companies and non-profit organizations) that donates funds or in-kind-value contributions. MIRNOVA Foundation then uses the contribution accordingly. A contributor receives acknowledgment, potential tax-deductions for the contribution, and one of several types of gifts in response to the contribution(s). These vary according to the amount(s) of the contribution(s). A contribution may be made with a directive by the contributor that the donation is used for some particular functions or class of functions.
Grantor – individual or organization (generally an organization, either private or public) that provides a specific grant which includes funds and optionally other in-kind-value, for MIRNOVA to use on some specific grant-focused activity. That activity may be quite general and open-ended, or it may be very specific, such as a particular educational, research, or communication project. Terms will vary according to the grant specifications. Grantors do not receive gifts, only the deliverables according to the grant terms.
Contractor – individual or organization generally an organization, and usually a for-profit company or a public agency) that provides payment and other deliverables in return for certain work services provided by MIRNOVA. These will typically involve consulting services or advertising services. Consulting may be in the form of subject matter expertise, expert witness work, retained consulting, and may be very precise and one-time contracts or longer-term, open-ended, diversified. Advertising will typically be the inclusion (placement) and running of various media adverts in connection with in-print or online or in-person activities (e.g., YouTube interviews, presentations, lectures), onsite auditorium/classroom events, websites, etc.).
Sponsor – individual or organization (generally a private non-profit organization) that contributes a substantive amount of funding and potentially also in-kind-value contributions to MIRNOVA. This may be a one-time form of financial support or it may be sustained and/or renewable over time. Sponsors are typically supporting Mirnova in both direct financial ways and through public relations and social interactions. Sponsors may receive benefits from and through Mirnova in a variety of manners and ways, all determined by the defined contractual and legal relationships. The benefits accruing to a sponsor may include any or all of the following types:
- Specialized pro bono consulting services
- Access to information resources
- Technical services
- Access to use of intellectual properties including results from Mirnova research and development
- Right and assignments to MIRNOVA-controlled patents
- Media and proactive public-relation services
- Advertising and promotion by MIRNOVA of sponsor individuals, businesses, products
MIRNOVA can be your happiest, most satisfying, most far-reaching experience as a sponsor, contributor, grantor or contractor, as a volunteer, staff member, mentor, advisor or director. Contact us with Your open mind and let us mingle and share Good Thoughts and Create a Better World Together!