These are and will be used in different project activities:
 Google Docs (with strong caveats and warnings – this and other Google-provided services are **not** for sensitive, internal, proprietary documents(!!!)
- Simply follow the instructions and links from your colleague(s). Upload documents to one of the repositories here in accordance with defined project work policies.
 Etherpad – go to etherpad.net
- Etherpad is an excellent tool for on-the-go, free-form editing and sharing and multiple formats are supported.
 Firepad (for collaborative coding and app development) – resources @ firepad.io
- Firepad has more features than Etherpad and is a good choice for any project-related app development (web, iOS, Android).
 DMS Document Sharing (see menu item here)
- DMS is a document sharing and archiving system developed originally for the legal profession. In the future, MIRNOVA may use the full-powered professional version of this software.
 Memphis Document Sharing ((WP plug-in; see menu item here)
- This is a good general-purpose document repository – simple, straightforward.
 WIRIS (plug-in) and LaTeX for mathematics-intensive typesetting and formatting
 Open Office (and Microsoft Office) for general document preparations
- These are academic and industrial standard.
 GITHUB (for code development) – go to github.com
- This applies principally to tthe software-engineering aspects of MIRNOVA projects.
 Communications – team members use Viber, Skype, WhatsApp, with options as necessary for Telegram, Sentinel and Kakao Talk.
Note: Use of the following social networks for 1:1 and group messaging and videoconferencing is STRONGLY DISCOURAGED: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, VK (and similar corporate networks).