This is what we have now and can deliver to people. The photos below are, of course, the demonstrator system, larger-scale in size and transparent in order to show baic components. This module is designed to communicate and share control with other modules including UAV drones, and it has the capability for distributed network (“cloud”) processing. Many of the basic CUBIT functions can be loaded and running on these modules, and this is Only the Beginning… )))
- About Us
- Our Work
* First Module (S-Water, AgroIntel , EcoVita Project) – for gardens and farms everywhere.
- * Progress, Developments
- * These both have a big positive impact on Robotics – especially for Space, Remote and Extreme Environments, and Cooperative Multi-Agent Robotics
- * Mirnova S.T.E.A.M. Seminars – Introductory Overviews
- * Congrats to our star Systems Engineer Oussama Baderkane on his Master’s Presentation
- * Coming Together in a Winning Way for Children, Kids, and All!
- * From Smart Farms to Quantum Computers and Back
- * First Module (S-Water, AgroIntel , EcoVita Project) – for gardens and farms everywhere.
- * Q – Cue – Que – Qui – Qoin – Cubit – Qubit – Q
- * Two Short Heavy-Hitter Documents about What You Get through MIRNOVA
- * A New (Renaissance) Philosophy of Accurate Communication, Truthful Education, Open Research
- * A note about our pages, posts, and translations here
- * More photos @ Image Galleries (see Resources)
- * Ten-Point Plan: What Partners, Sponsors, Supporters, Receive
- * Mirnova Ubuntu Manifesto
- * What YOU receive and gain by Helping & Supporting Us
- * The MIRNOVA Prospectus
- * AgroIntel (AgroBrains) progress – excellent mtg @ RSAU-MAA – top agri-sci univ
- * Developments, Updates, and new info on this website
- * Welcome New Board, Mentors, Students, Sponsors, Volunteers, Networkers!
- * “Hot irons in our fire” + “Good bread in the oven”